- Anonymous on Origins of Batman
- Annabelle Twilley Richardson on Daddy, Tell Me A Bedtime Story
- Dr. Richard A. Warshak on What Courts Can Do About Parental Alienation
- Michael Craven on What Courts Can Do About Parental Alienation
- [name withheld by administrator] on What Courts Can Do About Parental Alienation
Category Archives: cultural references to parental alienation
Resources for parents whose children are Star Trek fans and are alienated or at risk for becoming alienated from a parent. Stories, fairy tales, and fables are the age-old ways of communicating life’s important lessons to children. Movies and television … Continue reading
Time.com interviewed me for an article on how children of celebrities cope with parental betrayal. Read the article.
The LA Times has listed the top ten books for Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver. Divorce Poison is on the list. Read more.