- Mistakes Alienated Parents Make: 1. Losing Your Temper
- “It really seems pretty obvious.” – BBC radio presenter on parental alienation as child abuse
- UK Agency Denounces Parental Alienation As Child Abuse
- Mistakes Alienated Parents Make: 2. Counter-rejection
- Reuniting with Formerly Alienated Adult Children
- Anonymous on Origins of Batman
- Annabelle Twilley Richardson on Daddy, Tell Me A Bedtime Story
- Dr. Richard A. Warshak on What Courts Can Do About Parental Alienation
- Michael Craven on What Courts Can Do About Parental Alienation
- [name withheld by administrator] on What Courts Can Do About Parental Alienation
Tag Archives: celebrity divorce
People are wondering how the Shriver-Schwarzenegger split and his infidelity will affect their children. Coping with their parents’ separation is difficult enough for children. In this matter it is complicated by the father’s infidelity, the revelation of a half-sibling, and … Continue reading
Time.com interviewed me for an article on how children of celebrities cope with parental betrayal. Read the article.
The LA Times has listed the top ten books for Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver. Divorce Poison is on the list. Read more.
Fifty-four years after publication, Ayn Rand’s magnum opus, Atlas Shrugged, has hit the big screen, opening to modest success by independent film standards. It is currently #6 on Amazon, and the “second most influential book for Americans today” according to … Continue reading