Mental Health: Children & Adults
The material on this page originated as talking points to accompany Dr. Warshak's segments as a regular guest on the Fox morning TV news show, Good Day Dallas. These talking points provide a quick overview of the topic, often in outline form, with suggested tips, solutions, and remedies.
Click topics below to read the Talking Points.
To watch videos on some of these topics, go to Press/Media > Videos of Dr. Warshak's TV Appearances or, if available, click on the video icon after the titles below.
- Managing Your Child's Difficult Behavior
- Teen Dating Tips for Parents
- Empty Nest Syndrome
- Back to School
- Obese Children
- Talking with Children about the Columbia Space Shuttle Tragedy
- Talking to Your Kids about Sex
- Kids and 9/11
- Shy Children
- Teacher/Student Conflicts
- Keeping Your Cool when Kids Misbehave in Public
- Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Children Who Lie
- Sibling Rivalry
- When to Consult a Child Psychologist